Is limited evidence of fossils of predators containing last meal also evidence for a global flood

Have the YECers ever applied for public funding? If so, for what research projects? And what testable hypotheses did they include?

1 Like

And good luck. _“This topic will automatically close in 37 minutes.”

@cewoldt, the topic is empty stomachs as evidence of animals fleeing the flood, not soft tissue. This has been discussed in length already, but it would be preferrable to open a new topic if that is what you wish to discuss, otherwise we will end up discussing tectonic plates, carbon dating, bio-geography, ANE culture, and be all over the map.

Rosa Parks actually got on the bus. It’s a bit empty to claim you will be discriminated against without actually putting the work in.

My evidence is the inability of YEC’s to describe how YEC can be falsified.

Here are 29 potential falsifications of evolution:

Yes, evolutionists followed the evidence. They ditched their unevidenced opinions when the evidence came in. So why won’t YEC’s?

What about them?

2 Likes

New Topic on Soft Tissue made and related posts moved there for continued discussion on that topic.

3 Likes

@jpm I’m getting a “That page doesn’t exist or is private” error when I try to access it.

Will try again.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.