Humor in Science and Theology

Good reminder for discussion on Covid and evolution…and anything else!

2 Likes

It’s big here too.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Homeopathy: “It is better to dilute the darkness than to light a candle.”

5 Likes

One of my all-time favorite Onion articles is a bit like this but with a romantic twist. :smiley:

3 Likes

Heck, everyone knows women like their men dumb as a box of hammers. If we know any big words it’s best to keep them to ourselves when we go a courting’.

1 Like

“these captchas are getting downright philosophical”–Brooks Sterritt (Twitter)

11 Likes

9 Likes

… and tenement halls.

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

lol I can relate to this because I’m running Manjaro.

1 Like

And it nails Apple and Microsoft, having spent over a decade (almost two) with each. A funny little story about Y2K on an old Mac at work: we never any problems, but it was February 2 (or 22, I don’t remember which, but probably 02/02), 2002, that it asked me, “Is that really the correct date?” or something to that effect. :grin: And when Win 95 first came out, the first fall time change at 2 a.m., right after it was released, they were stuck in a loop: 2 → 1 → 2 → 1. :grin: About the UI, “Win 95 = Mac ‘84” was the saying.

2 Likes

Haha I remember my dad telling me about that. There was a big craze about the technological apocalypse.

2 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

And since you want your surgeon to breathe well, tell him to take off his mask. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

What do these people do when they go scuba diving? Forego the mask and air supply?

1 Like

1 Like