Humor in Science and Theology

9 Likes

I totally stole this.

1 Like

Technically, that is not rational.

2 Likes

You just won the internet.

2 Likes

Had fun joking around earlier. I always enjoy using the same logic, or joke, on people who are trying to explain something as if I don’t have a grasp on it.

They should really fix that though lol. If it’s real.

4 Likes

I meant to post this for Easter …

pez

6 Likes

My wife and I are both fully vaccinined.

1 Like

Anyone able to explain Mr Eastwood’s cartoon to this slow witted agnostic?

2 Likes

You don’t remember Pez dispensers?! :flushed: :grin: (They’re still a thing. I hope you picked up on Easter Island! :slightly_smiling_face:) Google image search

3 Likes

I got that much but I was guessing that was a crypt under the head. Never had or ate a Pez. Yet another shortcoming of my cultural development.

3 Likes

Yeah, I always thought you were  depraved  deprived. :grin: ← Look closely for the tongue in cheek.

2 Likes

Pez dispenser Google image search

And I just started watching the video, DNA Evidence That Humans & Chimps Share A Common Ancestor: Endogenous Retroviruses

Guess what this is reminiscent of:

1 Like

In my family, and I suspect many others, the PEZ dispenser and candy was an essential item in every Easter Basket. :slight_smile:

I wish I could have saved them all, some are now collector items.

4 Likes

I guess we were weird. These days, now that the Easter Bunny has forsaken me, the one indulgence I usually wrangle for myself is a cadbury egg or two … or …

2 Likes

I’d love to hang around all day sharing science and theology jokes but I’m late for physics class and really need to get a muon…

:nerd_face:

4 Likes

I still have my C-3PO and Darth Vader Pez dispensers… looks like they could go for as much as $10 on ebay. :smiley:

1 Like

I can imagine how dyslexia might have you putting a u instead of a v, given their respective positions on a keyboard. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

6 Likes

In the latter one, he should be waving, functionally defeated.

5 Likes