Humor in Science and Theology

And you do know the difference between COVID-15 and COVID-20, or have I mentioned that before. It’s five pounds. :grin:

1 Like

I’m dense. I don’t get it?

That’s the weight gained during lockdown. :grin:

1 Like

Ahh…got it :). the universal battle!
thanks.

1 Like

I’ve asked that a couple of times when getting on the scale at a medical facility. It’s good for a chuckle. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

9 Likes

Confession: I have not fact-checked this. Still funny, though.

1 Like

Clearly LGBTQ - a language-endowed, god-worshipping, bipedal, tool-using and quick-witted species.

2 Likes

Reminds me of internet discussions, life imitating cartoonery. I had never seen this particular Far Side cartoon before, but made me laugh. Apologies in advance to cat people.

5 Likes

Is Schrödinger in the gallery?

2 Likes

12 Likes
3 Likes

I Love The Far Side! Thanks, Phil!
I have the entire 2 volume Complete Far Side collection and leaf through a couple of pages a day just to stay “Sane”!

And of course, Superman’s dog KRYPTO came out of the same lab!

1 Like

This is the worst production of Les Mis I’ve ever seen!

5 Likes
2 Likes

Ahead of his time in his culture, Darwin reveals here his inner science geek.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Know what blows my mind. Despite being a year into it, there are still people who don’t understand why masks were worn. They still don’t understand why mask are being worn. I still hear people saying if you’re afraid just wear your mask…

2 Likes

Yes, just this Sunday,a church leader was talking about a church service and commented,“We will stream it for those who are afraid to attend.” All well meaning, but I had to resist commenting on how those not attending were just being responsible and putting others first.

6 Likes

If I wanted to let myself get upset about something (although there are lots to choose from! :grin:), that would be one.

2 Likes