Humor in Science and Theology

That was our hope!–or at least to take things more lightly. Yes, masks are absolutely required.

1 Like

I love #9 above. Guess what we’re having tomorrow. :grin:

#5 is good, too. After having worked in a moderately large hospital for over thirty years in a relatively high profile job, a lot of people knew my name, but not I theirs, or at least didn’t remember it when I saw someone again, either at work or elsewhere. And now that I’ve been gone for almost sixteen years… you can imagine. Of course, anyone’s tenure that began after that I wouldn’t know, but I still see ‘old folks’. Just in early December I was there and recognized someone by their eyes, and was able to ask them their name and what department I knew them from… without any chagrin. :slightly_smiling_face:

And you do know the difference between COVID-15 and COVID-20, or have I mentioned that before. It’s five pounds. :grin:

1 Like

I’m dense. I don’t get it?

That’s the weight gained during lockdown. :grin:

1 Like

Ahh…got it :). the universal battle!
thanks.

1 Like

I’ve asked that a couple of times when getting on the scale at a medical facility. It’s good for a chuckle. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

6 Likes

Confession: I have not fact-checked this. Still funny, though.

1 Like

Clearly LGBTQ - a language-endowed, god-worshipping, bipedal, tool-using and quick-witted species.

2 Likes

Reminds me of internet discussions, life imitating cartoonery. I had never seen this particular Far Side cartoon before, but made me laugh. Apologies in advance to cat people.

5 Likes

Is Schrödinger in the gallery?

2 Likes

7 Likes
3 Likes

I Love The Far Side! Thanks, Phil!
I have the entire 2 volume Complete Far Side collection and leaf through a couple of pages a day just to stay “Sane”!

And of course, Superman’s dog KRYPTO came out of the same lab!

1 Like

This is the worst production of Les Mis I’ve every seen!

2 Likes

“Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” -Colossians 4:6

This is a place for gracious dialogue about science and faith. Please read our FAQ/Guidelines before posting.