Humor in Science and Theology

Metro-Man at Grand Central Terminal today handing out masks this morning.
(I didn’t take this picture–I won’t be going to NYC until church is open for Sunday services!)

2 Likes

I’ve proposed that we post, “Take away 3 lb for mask weight” by our scales at the front of the office. It will make everyone feel better! (kidding, but I got a positive reaction from my partners).

3 Likes

It is funny to watch people take off their flip flops before getting on the scale

4 Likes

Science and a snack if you are an alligator

1 Like

You mean we can’t just whip up a vaccine?!

Maybe if we offer them a Wii as an incentive?

1 Like

Is that related to Huawei? Both the UK and the US are boycotting their products now. “Wii Huawei” makes for nice alliteration, anyway. :grin: And since Wiis are made in China…

And contact lenses?

2 Likes

I’d be surprised if anyone at all would say “but that can’t happen here!”

Can you hold my glasses and pen?

But honestly, when I was losing weight I would never weigh myself except in the morning before dressing, showering or eating but after another important bodily process.

4 Likes

I would have asked if I could get that in writing.

Oh, but you being a doctor no one could read it. NM.

2 Likes

And excuse me for a moment while I take out my contact lenses.

1 Like

You and @beaglelady. :grin:

1 Like

Great minds …

1 Like

;XKCD does it again:

7 Likes

No comment required. :rofl:

6 Likes

I would have thought the moral would be to always watch your a**.

1 Like

There are too many others around triggering land mines, so the best way to watch mine is to watch them. (And stay well clear of any not wearing a mask.)

1 Like

1 Like

Wrong conversation. That is not irony that’s funny. (That was not a sincere complaint. :slightly_smiling_face:)

Especially those in Georgia. The prevalence of antimasking here really does have the world laughing at us, or weeping for us. A woman I correspond with in the UK really is sad for us.

5 Likes