Humor in Science and Theology

What I can’t figure out is why anyone wouldn’t want the mer dog. That for me is the highlight of the whole alter. This is a statue we always look for when we’re at this beach. It might not be mer dog but who knows?

Imgur

I guess you know what doG spelled backwards makes …

If you blow it up you can see the spirit dog statue just over my boy’s right ear.

Imgur

1 Like

I spy, with my little eye–a Hyrulian royal symbol–beloved of all us BOTW (Zelda, Breath of the Wild) players.
@LM77
My kids introduced me to this–it’s one of my favorite video games

2 Likes

Removed the offending pun. No offense intended. I just lack the taste bud for heresy.

1 Like

There are dogs in BOTW–they may lead you to treasure if you feed them; but they roll over to have their bellies scratched, too. You might enjoy the game.

1 Like

No clue. Thanks for the help, Randy. I gave up on gaming with Space Invaders c. 1986. Much prefer pinball but rarely have an opportunity.

1 Like

Imgur

I wish I knew the source of the original message before the revisions. It would help to know who is getting lampooned with his own petard.

6 Likes

Congregation Braces Themselves For A Rough 7 Minutes After Worship Leader Says Next Song Is An Original | Babylon Bee

The congregation seems to respond in the same way I do for most praise choruses and updated tunes.

4 Likes

So many politically incorrect words to substitute for “Christian”… That ‘lampoon’ is rather feeble when the original target is so outlandishly in your face.

I didn’t think it was implying “Christian” was a synonym for all those words. I think the intent was probably to shame the author by helping him see how those statements would feel applied to a group to which he belonged. But I don’t know who the author is so I’m guessing.

3 Likes

This scheme makes less sense than most DIY ideas I’ve seen.

xkcd: Chemicals

6 Likes

I’m not sure if they were trying to say that they do trading of items ethically without the effect/use of what they mentioned, or if they were trying to “ethically” do all they mentioned. I very well hope it’s the former.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Hello, beaglelady!
I’m trying to determine if something is operator error or a technical difficulty. Would you please PM me to let me know if you’ve received a PM from me, and if not, would you check your emails?
Thanks,
Kendel

When did you send it? I did receive something from you a while ago.

Thanks, that would have been it.
Did you get a regular message or just an email?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Bad dad pun.

6 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes