Faith as a result of a flaw within science

If you are strongly vegetarian, would you convict people for eating meat? If you are against idolatry would you convict people for practicing religions that have idols? If you are Jewish or Muslim would you convict people for eating bacon?

2 Likes

Thermodynamics have evolved, but I did specify what I meant by quoting the original ideas of Clausius and Gibbs. Even though there has been chemosynthesis the change into an earth without photosynthesis it will be a big quick kill, and chemosynthesis will go towards deadstate too if that change would happen. What Herbert Spencer feared the heat death of the earth will happen only if photosynthesis ends. And we can talk about how the second law of thermodynamics changed into something workable it is not the point.

I really donā€™t understand what you are trying to say. It seems that you are confusing subjective concepts of complexity with entropy which arenā€™t the same thing.

There would be plenty of bacteria that would thrive in a world without photosynthesis. In fact, some bacteria canā€™t grow in the presence of oxygen.

Also, ocean currents will continue to flow without photosynthesis, so there wouldnā€™t be heat death. The only way for heat death to occur is if the Sun shuts down.

2 Likes

I got a thank you letter from president Macron, and he did not seem to mind my thought. I close my side of this discussion, I wish you best of luck, sincerely Yoram

Heā€™s diplomatic. Or rather his office is. They want your vote.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.