Death: Only for Animals and Plants Before Adam and Eve?

I saw a u tube a few days ago with N T Wright an English professor in Andrews University in Scotland

he believes God created this planet earth for himself , with the idea of creating HEAVEN on earth , you know in the lord’s prayer Thy kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven… if the person who wrote that prayer understood Genesis 1:26-27-28 the 3 most important chapters of Genesis He or she would have written …MY Kingdom come MY will be done on earth as it is in heaven …
Science has described the first six days it took billions of yrs to create paradise for his next creation . It’s 2016 now & we shouldn’t be afraid to read those same words in Genesis with a modern interpretation … God left the best for last he created the human form as a vessel to hold his own image of WO / MAN in a completely different form with a brain like no other , intelligence that would eventually evolve to recognize themselves as superior to all other life created by God … (( a chicken will never know it is a chicken )) our bodies live & die but the image of God
“ our SOUL” Source Of Universal Life never dies , i never understood when i was a kid … believe in God and you will live forever , they should have said believe YOU are God and live forever … bodies turn to dust the soul goes back to its original home … God in heaven going to heaven is easier than you think , take your last breath ,body dies soul lives on .
As far as Adam & Eve the Catholic church accepted evolution 4 popes ago as long as it was Gods idea , they recognized thousands of yrs ago that no one had heard of microscopic organisms , my question that no clergy of any faith will answer & i have written to many, IS if the Vatican is OK with evolution created by God WHY are they still teaching Adam & Eve , talking serpent , satan & SIN in their schools and churches . Pope Francis who i thought was going to bring the church out of Medieval times into this century has disappointed so many , he uses the words satan & sin all the time … they cant have it both ways .
They dare not reply because they would have to admit no Adam or Eve no serpent NO SIN no Cain & Able & the list goes on . Rev Wright is correct God created us , filled us with his life so S/HE could create heaven on earth .
We are the Creator who created US and what took billions of yrs, now takes nine months to become a perfect human… 2 microscopic seeds already filled with their life’s purpose protected by the water in the womb … when it leaves the safety of the womb " to take its first breath of Gods life, then slowly learning how to crawl on all fours before being able to walk upright, just like the life that came out of the ocean billions of years ago .Have we reached the time yet, when we recognise that WE are the ones he was talking to when HE said let US make man in OUR image he wasn’t talking to himself !!! US being the souls waiting for the perfect body to evolve to hold OUR image .
Genesis 26… & God said, Let “ us” make man in “ our” image, after “ our” likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

sounds like he made us the boss !!! take care of my creation

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

28 & God blessed them, & God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and “replenish” the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

& here we are 7 billion & counting ,we haven’t subdued it yet BUT peace is possible

31 & God saw everything that he had made, & , behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

We are still living in the sixth day ,God is still at work we haven’t reached our highest intelligence yet , as long as WE keep on creating the little containers for "The image of God to dwell in " this planet will one day be paradise … heaven on earth a perfect continuation of God creating God thru US .

I may not answer , i am very ill but just had to put my 2 cents in . I am not asking anyone to agree or believe any thing i wrote

Talking about the Vatican they are still fighting over divorce, i do remember a certain King called Henry split completely from VATICAN RULE over a divorce .

My great-granduncle many generations back was wrong to divorce Catherine of Aragon. It is true that Moses said that a brother should not marry his brother’s widow if she already had children by the dead brother who had been her husband; however, Catherine had no children and in the book of Deuteronomy it allows a brother to marry a widowed sister-in-law if there were no children by the late husband. Please read Matthew 22:23-33. It also has to do with the resurrection of the dead. This is a reference to Deuteronomy 25: 5. Please read this also. This means that Henry VIII was wrong to divorce Queen Catherine. Also, Catherine never had sexual relations with Prince Arthur of Wales, Henry’s brother. Arthur died soon after the marriage that was never consummated. Does this mean that Protestants are a false Church?No. You see, the Roman Catholic Church neglected its duty to spread the Gospel of Jesus; it was only at that time interested in political matters. Men like Martin Luther and William Tyndale translated the Holy Bible into the languages of the people. The Catholic Church burned people at the stake for doing this. The Church seemed to say that Latin was something special that should be used during service. The Reformation had to take place so that the Kingdom of God could grow on earth before the Second Coming. That is part of the great commission of our Lord Jesus. I am not saying that the Catholic Church is false; on the contrary, I know many fine Catholic Christians who love the Lord Jesus and spread the Word of God now. I am just saying that the Roman Church was sidetracked for a while. Catholics and Protestants alike who love Jesus and are spiritual resurrected from spiritual death shall live forever in heaven. We shall see all our Catholic and Protestant brothers and sisters who are “born again” in the Lord Jesus. You are correct; heaven and earth will become one place some day. This can be seen in Revelation 21 where the heavenly Jerusalem shall come to the new earth. However, I must say something else. Some how and some way Jesus is the Savior of the whole cosmos. II Peter 3: 12-13 and Romans 8:22-23 state this. I am not feeling well due to an eye infection, and I must leave the computer now. I hope this at least will answer some of your questions. If you wish to talk more about divorce, perhaps another time. I will say this: A Christian can believe in evolution that is theistic. Darwin was wrong to deny God.
Also , The Roman Catholic Church believes that God took two pre-human creatures and gave them an eternal soul. Their bodies evolved; however, the human soul was created directly by God without evolution. Therefore, they believe in a literal Adam and Eve. I do as well.

May the Lord’s face shine upon you and bless you and give you peace.

Deacon Charles E. Miller
Collinswood Baptist Church, SBC

Could you please elaborate on your statement that earth was a paradise?

How do you define paradise? And almost as importantly, how do you define “earth”? (Obviously, interpretations of the early chapters of Genesis depend heavily on one’s understanding of “earth”.)

Also, how do you think one should go about determining the meanings of such words?

I was not saying that the whole earth was a paradise; however, if we are to accept the Catholic paradigm as I do, the garden of Eden was a paradise on part of the earth. I believe it was in Mesopotamia and East Africa. Was it always that way? No. It was that way during a particular time. I am a theological moderate-conservative; therefore, I accept a literal earthly paradise in a particular area. It was not universal as I see it. Do I believe in original sin? Yes. Were there other Adams and Eves created? Yes. That is how Cain found his wife. Your paradigm is probably different from mine. Does that matter? It has absolutely nothing to do with salvation, does it? Therefore, it is a matter to one’s own opinion. The Catholic Church accepts only 1 Adam and Eve. I can believe that way too. I am a Southern Baptist who is also a former Lutheran-Missouri Synod and a former United Methodist. I am also a theologian

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.