Conservative David French calls for an end to enabling Evangelical vaccine rejection

Unfortunately i cannot agree with you.
Disturbing things the bible has needs explanation. I cant just trust what Jesus said because he said nothing specific about thessme verses. So some explanation is needed

I heard this many times from various Christians and for me it does not hold true at all. I dont think anyone would trust someone when things went bad and that person didnt do anything to help. Its not in our dna. So why should i trust God?

My friend,

I never said they didn’t need explanation. I have always said they need to be viewed through the lens of Jesus. Explained in light of God’s character as revealed in Jesus. Jesus is the founder and perfecter of our faith.

I understand. But I don’t say “trust God” as a tired cliche. I say it with the full expression of the fact that I have faced numerous hardships, have asked many questions and made many pleas, and in the end, know that I believe in Jesus and so I must trust Him with what I don’t know. I’m not giving you some cheap Christian phrase. What I am telling you is to set your foundation on the Rock so that the storms don’t knock it down. And I didn’t say it first. Jesus did.

I have trusted God through many trials and many storms. If what the early church believed is true, then Jesus died for you, Nick. God died for you. I don’t think God owes us anything to begin with, but He decided to up and become one of us and then die for us.

Because of Jesus. Because of what Jesus has done, Nick. If He has done it, then everything else, everything, falls under Him. Pain. Suffering. Evolution. Death. Doubt. Aliens. Everything else must be understood through the lens of Jesus and His death and resurrection. If He came back from the dead, then let it be so that life has evolved, and let it be so that aliens are out there somewhere, and let it be so that if we are called to go and die for Him then we do it–because He came back from the dead.

And did not the NIH supply funding to the Wuhan Lab to research coronavirus and gain of function studies? And we are not supposed to believe the pandemic came from this lab?

I guess we will find this out in court! Thanks for helping me make up my mind. The tyrants want the government to control everything!

Yes, many nurses don’t want to get the vaccination so they are leaving rather than get the shot. Do your homework my friend!

People here use the FDA approved as an argument forgetting how corruption can by anywhere. FDA approved means nothing when money and pressure maybe comes together .

For all of you out there. Tell me how can FDA approve supplements for example and then after a year or so of people taking them and expiriencing some side effects they are like" Opppss sorry for that well just remove that " How many times they have taken bribes to approve certain drugs or supplements which if they had done appropriate reasearch on them or so they would be totally unfit to be on the counter on drug stores. People need to become more suspicious of the world around them and stop thinking that the goverment actually cares for them. No one does expect your closed ones.

Happens a lot here in Greece with ΕΟΦ which is the Greek FDA.

Still have not convinced if its ok. Ive taken mine and honestly ive regreted it,although ut was mandatory so i didnt had a choise

Yes.

No.

We’re supposed to refrain from making a firm conclusion unless and until we have the evidence to do so.

3 Likes

2 of the 3 vaccinations don’t have full approval from the FDA.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/full-fda-approval-of-a-covid-19-vaccine-what-you-should-know

Even if they do that doesnt mean anything as i already stated

The conversation here has devolved and run off-topic. If anyone would like to continue, please do so via PM.

1 Like