Concerning Neanderthals

I’d like you to clarify on this:

Is this something that you believe by faith or have some kind of knowledge of this? I’m not sure how you could demonstrate this for any species but our own but am curious to see why you think this is true. I don’t think I could admit that say… an electron worships God or the Higgs Field worships God. Or moving on to ‘living’ things, does the sex changing tongue eating parasite (of fish tongues) worship God in some way? Thank you for your reply!

1 Like

While it would appear that the article I selected would refute the Neanderthal Nephilim theory, I find it an interesting coincidence that most so called white humans find themselves with Neanderthal genes, and genesis mentions sons of God mating with humans. As for Neanderthals not being giants, a geneticist can probably explain how only a few would be born as giants. Do I dare to predict a future discovery of a giant neanderthal like Goliath?
And I don’t judge nephilim as evil any more than I am evil or perhaps I should say as evil as I was. We’re all sinners saved only by faith through grace.

No giant Neanderthals have been found. Besides, we don’t have any DNA from the sons of God.

Hey… I don’t want to appear contrary … but I think we are forgetting someone …

3 Likes

Now, some might think it ridiculous, That Goliath was a Gigantopithecus

http://thumbs.media.smithsonianmag.com/filer/2e/da/2eda41b7-6c51-497f-8efe-6bc3c98d1a58/how-gigantopithecus-became-extinct-768-1024.jpg__800x600_q85_crop_subject_location-292,387.jpg

Good point. Perhaps the Neanderthals were the sons of God and the Nephalim the result of crossbreeding?
This would seem to make more sense!
We are getting silly here a bit, but I still go back to how could humans have Neanderthal DNA and still come from Adam unless there is some explanation such as the above. And amazingly this passage although seemingly obscure seems to be placed in the Word to resolve the paradox that science would discover in our time.

God created the Universe and everything inside of it. The whole Universe glorifies God in some aspect.

Who knows? Electrons may worship God in their own way.

The same thing applies to the Higgs Field.

All of nature worships God in one way or the other, so I think that the sex changing tongue eating parasite counts.

The universe, by its mere existence as God’s handiwork, is a glorification of God. However I wouldn’t say they worship God.

How are you defining worship here?

@archicastor1,

Perhaps you could re-frame this assertion to make it seem less pantheistic?

So even atheists worship God. Which might come as a surprise to them.

We humans think about God all the time. Even atheists do that. Just because they don’t say it doesn’t mean that they don’t think it.

You are moving the goalposts. First you said that everything worships God. Then you decided that atheists think about God all the time. But even that is a stretch in my opinion. How do you know atheists think about God all the time? What would you say if somebody claimed that Christians think about Buddha all the time, even if they don’t say it?

Simple. I was talking about God in general, not in a particular deity or anything.

Its an interesting question to which we have no defiinte answer. We know they were intelligent and had a certain level of consciousness. There is evidence of burial rituals but not much else to tell all of their spiritual beliefs.
in as much as they had any freedom of will there would have been freedom to sin.

Remember also that there were many generations of humans who would never have had any prospect of knowning Christ. Would they ahve been condemned for not knowing and following some-one they could not know about? Or maybe we can say the merits of Christ’s salvation stretch backwards in time to those who could not know Him.

Its also a question about the relationship of Christ towards the whole of the rest of non -human creation. Is there a place in God’s future for all that has gone before in the whole history of the earth?

1 Like

I believe that if a person is saved, it’s because of Jesus Christ. Whether or not the person ever knew him.

But what makes you think that atheists think about God all the time?

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.