Can anyone provide examples of YEC resources that promote distrust of science?

No offense, but I do not care what you believe. I believe only in what God’s word says, and God’s word says that God created the heavens and the earth in 6 days.

That is simply not consistent with what the Bible tells us elsewhere about the nature and character of God and creation.

It is not consistent with your presuppositions about the nature and character of God and creation. It is certainly consistent with my presuppositions. You are saying, that what the bible plainly says, is not consistent with your presuppositions. I have no problem with what the bible plainly says.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: False evidence of age or mature creation?

it appears this topic is reaching the end of its useful life as discussion seems to be repetitive, with no new ideas, and at times bordering on violation of our gracious discourse guidelines posted at the top of the page. I will move the discussion of false evidence to a new post.
Admittedly, the original topic was fertile ground for conflict.
With that in mind, I am closing this topic. Should you feel there are any side issues that you would like to discuss, feel free to open a new post dedicated to those specific ideas, or continue the discussion as a private conversation.

3 Likes