A Question from The Mountains of Madness

Molecules or atoms maybe, unless we are talking about grafts or transplants?

2 Likes

Could be both!

2 Likes

Every breath you take contains Hitler flatulence.

My concern is whether we get to wear clothes, or if we return to the authentic experience of Eden.

4 Likes

They already have. We have hominids more than a million years old. It affects the Christian not at all if they acknowledge the fossil record while also taking the counsel of scripture which states that Adam was the first of the line of hominids endowed, through the ruach (breath) of God, a neshama ( 5397. נְשָׁמָה nešāmāh) – a soul, that had awareness of God.

2 Likes

You can also interpret it in other ways where even earlier humans , and animals in general have the breath of life. Genesis 9 mentions us all having the breath of life.

3 Likes

Hello Charles.

You would really have to ask, “what would it mean for an individual believer?”. For me, it wouldn’t mean much, because I would still believe that God created the universe and that Jesus Christ was crucified then resurrected on the 3rd day. Those are my operating beliefs that affect my life on a day to day, minute to minute basis. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wonder what that is like.

Do you wonder what its like to not think that way?

2 Likes

Hi Astrid.

I don’t have to wonder, I was baptized into Christ after having been a Deist. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I escaped all of that.
Only like 16% here are christians.

The most religion at home growing up was like a bowl with
rice, you know that stuff, for ancestors.
Mom did it so grandma would not complain when she visited.

So super unfamiliar with how Christians think.

Im pretty sure you not know how a zero- religion person thinks.

Only 16% of people here are Christians? What do you mean by that?

That is for Hong Kong

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry, my bad!

Mine, for not making it clear.
A person sees religion in a number of very non western forms here.
But we’ re crazy about Christmas!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.