***THINMKING SMARTER.*** "How to be wrong but useful."

How to be wrong but useful

I don’t have any questions. Do you?

5 Likes

“Men, remember, if the women don’t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy” -Red Green

“I’m not totally useless. I can be used as a bad example.”
― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables

Interesting as when we see someone making unfortunate choices in life, it is sometimes said that “He/she is working on their testimony.”

7 Likes

I’ve got the first part down pat. Whether anyone can make a good pitcher of lemonade from me remains to be seen.

4 Likes

Kein Operationsplan reicht mit einiger Sicherheit über das erste Zusammentreffen mit der feindlichen Hauptmacht hinaus.
– Helmuth von Moltke

1 Like

No operation plan certainly extends beyond the first meeting with the enemy main power.

(Hey, Dan. ; - )

1 Like

Hey @Dale, how’s Hill? :slight_smile:

Whoosh… “Hill” blew right by me without my catching your reference. :dash:

1 Like

On the dusty trail? I was wondering more about Chip.

2 Likes

Ah. My first dog’s name was Chip.

AND then there was Chippendale! :laughing:

1 Like

I’m more like the furniture, but not as elegant.

1 Like

This is why men secretly control the design of pickle jars. If we weren’t needed to open pickle jars women might notice how useless we are. :wink:

3 Likes

To make us completely useless, ask your friendly local occupational therapist for a piece of Dycem™, and get a Jar Pop™.

I see this thread’s information value has elevated rather quickly. Thanks, contributors, for helping the thread exceed my wildest expectations.

3 Likes

That must have been fun:

• “So, Dale, whaddya think?”
  • “Well, I dunno, you’ll have to ask Chip.”
  • “So, Chip, what do you think?”
  • “Arrfff, arrfff!!!”
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.