Sea Slugs and Scorpions: the Art and Science of Christian Education

In church and the outdoors, texts were central to guiding our experience, but transformation always occurred through direct engagement with nature and with God in the present.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://biologos.org/blogs/chris-stump-equipping-educators/sea-slugs-and-scorpions-the-art-science-of-christian-education
1 Like

I remember you very well–welcome back!

Thanks, Beaglelady! It’s been a while since I’ve been active in these conversations other than locally, and this is my first post on the new website. I also just found out that it was posted this week, so I’m a little behind in the response–not that it’s stirred up a hornet’s nest, exactly! Maybe that’s a good sign of the state of dialogue. In any case, I’m glad to see there are still long-time participants as well as new ones on the Forum.

I know that this is not exactly on the same track as the threads of this article - but at times I wonder how the more open and flipped classroom methodologies may really help to aid a different process of studying, discovering and learning about our world, its creation and sustaining.

B

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.