NT Wright & Francis Collins SING together!

In case you missed the discussion last night, these two friends also added in a little treat for everyone - a duet done across the pond from each other!

Those of you who attended the Houston BioLogos conference may remember this gem that Tom wrote for them to sing together.

1 Like

I recorded that Houston duet on my phone (actually has a little better harmony than the zoom version, but that is to be expected.)
That reminds me, next year is the year for a Biologos meeting. I am sure that is still up in the air, but if it takes place, where is it planned? Someplace cool, I hope. (both figuratively and literally!)

1 Like

WELL I think it looks (for now) like everything will be pushed back a year. (Hopefully a Creation Care summit in 2021, and the Conference in 2022.) We had picked a location, but not sure if it will still be a viable venue by that time, even! I’m sure we will be doing a lot of “back to the drawing board.” Lots of things to consider. But hey, we always try to be cool, Phil! :wink:

1 Like

A creation care conference sounds great! Maybe someplace where nature is awesome.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

“Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” -Colossians 4:6

This is a place for gracious dialogue about science and faith. Please read our FAQ/Guidelines before posting.