Is Progressive Creationism the same as Progressive Evolution?

I also saw the Midnight Mass from Rome. Old Pope Francis is really a great man of God. I am happy about your dinner, Patrick. I would have enjoyed it.

Yes, you would have, but today’s dinner is even more elaborate. It is over at our house and features antipasto, followed by Italian wedding soup, then lasagna, and finally Italian pastries, Sambuca and roasted chestnuts lasting 4 to 6 hours at the table. My wife has been cooking for days for 26 people.

1 Like

Edward,
On this day long ago, a child was born who, by age 30, would transform the world. Happy Birthday Isaac Newton b. Dec 25, 1642

1 Like

Patrick,

I great man was created that year.

Edward

Patrick, my friend, that sounds like a great deal of fun. I may be British, Belgien, Dutch, Irish, German, and French; however, at heart I am an Italian when it comes to food. Wines are good too; however, I can’t drink that since I have diabetes. Since I am a British American, I wonder if I have some Roman blood. Remember that England and Wales were part of the Roman Empire. Take care, my friend!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.