Is Intelligent Design Creationism a legitimate form of science?

You have given me food for thought. We may disagree at times, but I must admit that you are a tough fellow in your ability to debate. You have a right to believe as you do, and I have the same ability. George, even though you don’t seem to like me, I do respect you as a scholar and a man. Why can’t we be more friendly with each other. I suspect it has to do with our differences in religion. In any case, i.e., no matter what you say, I would like to consider you a friend. May God bless you in your forthcoming days. Oh, I like to think about all possibilities of a subject. It is my way of going to the gym.:smiley: Does anyone else here feel as I do?

@Edward

Funny… I am the same. I would happily write 20 postings on the topic of creation… instead of going to the gym.

I appreciate your kind thoughts, Edward. I’ll tell you what I’ll do… I’m going to wipe the slate clean and you and I can start all over. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

I like that idea. Take care.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.