I have been guided to this forum place!

STOP SHOWING OFF!

2 Likes

I do not want to show off, but if I have to ‘‘show off’’ to get people to understand then I must. Do you understand?

Yes. You ran out of fingers.

1 Like

If you would like bigger numbers to look at lets count higher at different speeds.

‘‘I am’’ an atomic clock detector

I firstly count 9,192,631,770 while at relative rest

I then count 9,192,631,000 while in relative motion

‘‘I am’’ counting at different speeds .

Well this shows you don’t understand what Einstein said.

Simple question. Consider a geometric circle which is defined as the set of points that are equidistant from a centre point. A nice confined figure you can draw on a piece of paper. Now, how many points exist on that circle?

Answer, an infinite number. There is always a point between any two that you can pick.

Consider now the second hand on a clock as it makes one revolution. In that one second how many points of time did the hand pass over?

Answer, an infinite number.

So for your formula when delta t is one second, how many tP’s does that correspond with?

You should be able to supply the answer now.

I think I have shown there is no such thing as the smallest conceivable measurement.

I have closed this thread because it sure looks to me like a waste of everyone’s time. @everything this forum is not the place for people who already know everything, it is for people who want to learn, and more specifically, for those who want to learn from mainstream scientific consensus. I am afraid we cannot host any future lessons from you.

8 Likes