Humor in Science and Theology

I hope this isn’t too dark for some folk’s sensibilities but my sense of humor likes it this way. Allegedly this was posted on the Nextdoor app … as a gag I’m guessing.

Imgur

Imgur

5 Likes

There have been days, when this crossed my mind…And the girls’ grandparents don’t live exactly around the corner.

1 Like

Funny on many levels, as it pokes those with children, those whose dogs seem like children, and those who shame others on the internet. The only sad thing (and iI took no offense as I have the same sense of humor) is that my daughter adopted a sibling group at age 11, 10, and 4 that the single mom essentially did this to. But no dog was involved.

2 Likes

That really is sad. But how wonderful your daughter was able to step in. You must be very proud of her. I would be.

3 Likes

11 Likes

This has a similar idea behind it:
King Of The Camp - Homer and Jethro - YouTube

Homer & Jethro were the equivalent of Weird Al, but active from 1946-1972; they improved a lot of country, Elvis, early Beatles, etcetera.

3 Likes

Where you’re always a winner…

8 Likes

I always make my best arguments in the shower… usually rehashes of years-old discussions where I finally know what I should’ve said.

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

@Mervin_Bitikofer , can you help me with this? Something or other “ate sigma pi”? Thanks :wink:

5 Likes

4 Likes

“i” eight sum pi

Remember your high school algebra where i is the square root of negative one?

3 Likes

Ohhh…that makes sense! Thank you! That will help me, as my son is getting to that point soon!

1 Like

Now this “insult” makes sense-“four eyes” (and I do wear corrective lenses!–but am no math whiz!). Thanks.

3 Likes

Yeah… I guess the medical profession doesn’t have much use for imaginary numbers!

1 Like