How can we convince Creationists who 'do' take the Bible's cosmology at face value

Yes,I agree. Thumbs up, like.

Hi Tomcat,

To reiterate Phil, welcome to the Forum!

I’m not sure where you get the idea that I write off YECs. If YEC folks are interested to engage in good-faith conversation with me on these topics, I also do so in good faith. This is the Christian, brotherly thing to do. My point, insofar as I had a point as a peanut-gallery participant in the above conversation, is that I don’t go picking fights with YEC folks and trying to prove them wrong. Most of the time, this is profoundly unproductive. So far as I’m concerned, I take a live-and-let-live mentality with such matters until such time as someone brings it up to me and honestly wants to know what I think. Otherwise it’s about as useful as posting about politics on Facebook.

Best,
AMW

2 Likes

Wow!
I will have to choose my words more carefully. I did not mean it like you took it. I am sorry, that was my first post, I will be more careful next time.

I have read more blogs, I realize now people debate each other on this blog. Now I see why you Took my post that way. It’s all good God bless you. Pizza

I have no idea how Pizza got in that response.

2 Likes

You can edit posts you’ve already posted by clicking the little ‘pencil’ icon underneath your existing post.

…and then wipe away the offending pizza. Was it meat lovers? Thick crust or thin?

2 Likes

You guys are amazing ;D

Thanks
I will soon be a pro.

Hi Tomcat,

Pro tip, since you’re new: If you select text, you’ll see the word “Quote” appear above it. If you click on that, it will quote the person. This really helps us all (including you) to know who is responding to whom about what. Here, for instance, it looks like you might be responding to me, but I’m not actually sure.

At any rate, I wasn’t offended at all, so there’s no need for sorry! :slight_smile: Especially since you already gave me pizza as a peace offering. As the Scriptures say somewhere, “Pizza covers a multitude of sins.” :slight_smile:

Blessings,
AMW

3 Likes