How can we be sure if we are going to end up in Heaven?

Exactly.Its very hard to do.Im not very social but the little im doesnt honor God with my actions

1 Like

It’s about our hearts and what we desire. We are shown how we can test our hearts and behaviors in the epistles (and Jesus does at least implicitly), and we are given severe warnings in the gospels and the epistles if we don’t.

All we need to want (check out that subtitle :flushed:, an apparent oxymoron :grin:):

Don’t know but I will see you there?

Was that addressed to anyone in particular?

Nick, Nick, Nick.

What religion has bound this fear in you?

If God is, then God is good and God is competent:

Jesus saves.

In Heaven.

2 Likes

Klax this is just the topic we disagree on. I have a very different concept of hell and heaven . For you there is no hell as a universalist. Of course i appreciate your answer coming from you whom i have both shared and debated many times ,and still considering you brother. Thats why i said if you are a universalist you dont have to engage. To prevent any debates regarding that. Anyway thank you for your answer ,and i hope you understand that this comment has no ill will towards you or anyone else. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As ever, of course Nick. We don’t disagree. We’re in different places. Due to different influences. Culture. In my place if there is a God He is good and effectual.

I dont think this has a place in here.I was an atheist then i became a Christian.We just choose to believe different things

One thing to remember also is that God is not looking for excuses to throw us out. He’s went through a lot of trouble to create life for us. He has sent us prophet after prophet for thousands of years and finally he sent his own son. Just like the parable of the tenants where he sent his workers and finally his son who was killed. God has inspired mankind for 4,000 years to write the words for us. If you love God then do what he says. He is a god of grave and mercy. He is not your enemy. He has a hope for you. He loves you. Believe me a god is bending over backwards to do all he can to call us to him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.