God is in control?

@jpm

Wow… I did not know about this group! I punched in the coordinates … and here is the home page … complete with zip code locator for finding a nearby group. As you can see from the page, they have meetings all around the world.

I suspect that I must have a “need” of some kind about some losses in years past … as soon as I read the mini-testimony quoted at the bottom:

“I would have committed suicide had it not been for GriefShare.”, I immediately felt that electric jab of keening loss - - along with the unfathomable sense of regret of not having attended - - of not having attended something I didn’t even know existed.

I appreciate the heads-up, @JPM! I suspect that this will end up being important to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

“Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” -Colossians 4:6

This is a place for gracious dialogue about science and faith. Please read our FAQ/Guidelines before posting.