Ghosts: what are they really? Is there a scientific explanation?

Have you ever woken in the middle of a dark stormy night to think you see a man in nineteenth century clothes looking right into your face? Does he scare you? Is it a phantom of the night or some other vision? Is your brain so evolved that it can perceive things that ordinarily would not be there? Or I wish to add another possibility. If the sky we see on earth is actually a vision of the past, could the barrier of time allow persons from different periods of history to see each other? People who claim they see visions of the Battle of Gettysburg in 1863 think they see ghosts. But what if the barrier between the past and the present is sometimes lifted and we see things that to us have already happened. Participate if you dare. This is an exercise of the brain. Just as we need to exercise our bodies, we need to use the young or old noodle.

As my name is not Henry Wynns, I promise you that this will be a real Thriller.

If you wake in the middle of the night to see a guy in 19th century clothes looking you in the face, then you need to give Bob Cratchit it a raise.

2 Likes

I enjoy the God given gift of humor. Bob, I am going to give you a bonnie raise.

Mr. Scrooge

No, but I wouldn’t mind waking up in the middle of a dark and stormy night and seeing Sam Heughan in 18th century Scottish clothes looking right into my face. Nope, wouldn’t mind one bit!

2 Likes

However, my dear lady,

Could this be some type of tear in the space/time line? I have a question for you. Did you get your wish? Did Sammy come and visit you? I do hope so. :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.