Consider the Stars Album Endorsements

Hey everyone,

I did a presentation for a Breakout Session at the BioLogos National Conference in Baltimore last year about my upcoming album about the spiritual poetry of space. It took a little longer than we were hoping to get it finished. But we finally have the album done! I was wondering if there would be any scientists here who specialize in astronomy related fields who would be interested in listening to the album and possibly writing a short endorsement for it if you like it.

If you’re interested, please let me know. I’ll send you a link to download the entire album for free as well as a PDF of the lyrics. Then, if you’d rather not endorse it, that’s totally fine. But if you’d feel led to write a short endorsement, even if it’s just a few words, I’d really appreciate it. I’d like to use a couple endorsements for a YouTube promo video or on my website.

Feel free to PM me or respond here. Thanks!

“Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” -Colossians 4:6

This is a place for gracious dialogue about science and faith. Please read our FAQ/Guidelines before posting.