Biology Teachers in Christian High Schools

Hello, Everyone,

I am a Biology teacher in a Christian high school in the Boston Metro area. I am hoping to retire at the end of this year, and I am hoping to assist my school in finding my replacement. Are you:

• passionate about studying the biological sciences in the context of your Christian faith?

• willing and able to teach high school biology in a college preparatory setting (teaching introductory, Honors, and AP levels) to meet MA state standards, NGSS cross-cutting concepts and science practices, as well as follow the College Board’s CED for AP Biology?

• able to use the latest tools in technology to deliver exciting and engaging lessons that are remote-ready to pivot to online teaching as needed?

• living in the metro area of Boston, MA or able to relocate?

If you meet these criteria, I would love to engage in gracious dialogue with you! Please reach out to me here to get started!

I’m not a teacher and not in your area, but let me welcome you to the forum! Hope we can help you in your search. Could you elaborate a little on how teaching biology from a Christian perspective has played out, and some of the issues you are addressing? Perhaps it is different in Boston than in the South, but have you had much conflict with students, parents, or administration in addressing EC?

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.