A worthy read, I think

Not that I have it nailed, by any means (as most know, regrettably :neutral_face:), but I hope some of you are interested:

(And don’t infer that I’m into fox hunting :slightly_smiling_face:, but I do enjoy providences!)

2 Likes

Consider…

He who is having my commands, and is keeping them, that one it is who is loving me, and he who is loving me shall be loved by my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
John 14:21 YLT

(And I would commend the 4th Commandment [Reformed numbering] as practicable: The Lord’s Day of Rest.)

I’ll have to google little foxes spoiling vines because I have no idea what it is but sounds like something I want to see lol.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m pretty clueless about it, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

From a multiple online sources but nothing definite it seems that foxes are known to chew grapes and gnaw on grape vines and destroy them.

2 Likes

Deer like the wild grapes we can see out back, but mostly the leaves. I see an occasional fox, but pretty few and far between.

1 Like

We had a grey fox last year that ate most of our peaches. They are actually quite good at climbing, so imagine grape vines would be at risk.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.